- ACTING 101: In this enjoyable introductory acting class, you’ll learn how to create characters, memorize dialogue, and perform scenes with other students.
- ACTING 102: “What’s my motivation?” How to start from a script, connect with your character’s goal and motivation, and bring the scene to life.
- ACTING 103: Learn how to create a range of different character types, find their individual ways of walking and speaking, and how to bring them to life in scenes from movies and plays.
- ACTING 104: Our focus in this four week class will be on expanding each student’s emotional range.
- ACTING 105: In this course students will focus on improving their camera-acting skills
- ACTING 106: See LET’S MAKE A MOVIE
- AUDITIONING WORKSHOP: How to audition and get the role. Learn about actor reels, headshots, types of auditions and more.
- ACTING IN COMMERCIALS: Learn to perform contemporary scripted, dialogue-free, improvised, and still photography commercials
- CARTOONING 101: Learn how to draw your own cartoon characters and finish them in ink –– then practice drawing some comic strips, comic books and graphic novels.
- DRAWING FACES AND PORTRAITS: How to draw realistic faces from several angles, and get a good resemblance
- DRAWING FOR ABSOLUTE BEGINNERS: Anyone can learn how to draw. The guided, step by step exercises in this class will help.
- DRAWING IN COLORED PENCIL:– A beginning level class. Have fun exploring colors and shapes. We’ll draw flowers, trees, simple objects, and more.
- FIGURE DRAWING: Learn how to draw realistic human figures using an easy step-by-step method
- LET’S MAKE A MOVIE: In this class we’ll create a short movie. Students can act in it or help out behind the scenes. Some classes will meet online in Zoom, but the filming is done in person (in very small groups, outdoors when possible, with social distancing)
- PAINTING 101: EXPLORING COLOR: You’ll learn how colors “work” and interact, and how to mix and blend colors to create a range of different impressions, moods and effects.
- JOKECRAFT! THE NUTS AND BOLTS OF COMEDY WRITING: This class is designed to teach you the basics of writing a joke… and how to train your brain to think like a comedy writer.
- OIL PAINTING WORKSHOP – will be back soon
- SCREENWRITING 101: Learn how to write screenplays, get some practice writing them, and have opportunities to workshop them and get feedback on your writing. Plus tips for pitching your screenplay and getting it produced.
- SCREENWRITING INTENSIVE: For students who’ve completed the Screenwriting 101 class and learned the basics, and want to do a deep dive into writing a full length screenplay.
- SELF-TAPING FOR ACTORS: Learn how to set up a self-taping studios at home using phone and practical lights.
- STAND-UP COMEDY: will be back soon
- STAND-UP COMEDY 102:will be back soon
- VOICE OVER 101: Learn the art and craft of voice acting (in commercials, games and animation)
- VOICE OVER 102: For students who have taken Rekindle’s Voice Over 101 class and would like to continue learning.
- VOICE OVER 103: For those who’ve completed VO 101 and 102
- VOICE OVER 104: For students who have taken Rekindle’s Voice Over 101, 102 and 103 classes and would like to continue learning.
- VOICE OVER WEBINAR 1: CAREERS: Learn about the types of Voice Over acting, and the training, equipment, and marketing materials expected of a professional voice talent
- VOICE OVER WEBINAR 2: HOME STUDIO BASICS: How to set up a home studio inexpensively that will meet your needs as a voice over actor
- VOICE OVER WEBINAR 3: SELF-MARKETING FOR VOICE OVER ACTORS: An interactive webinar to answer all of your VO Marketing questions.
- WATERCOLOR WORKSHOP: will be back soon
- WRITING SHORT STORIES: will be back soon
CLASSES FOR KIDS: CREATIVE DRAMA – FOR AGES 7-9: A fun online acting class for Lower Elementary students.
ACTING IN COMMERCIALS – Interested in ACTING IN COMMERCIALS? This ONLINE ACTING CLASS, conducted using Zoom, will give you a better understanding of what’s involved, and help you develop both your auditioning and commercial acting skills. More info – sign up now
DEVELOPING AN ACTOR MONOLOGUE – Need a monologue that you can put online as a showcase for your acting skills? This ONLINE ACTING CLASS will cover branding, choosing a monologue to fit your brand, and more. Open for enrollment! More info – sign up now
More online acting classes will be scheduled soon