- DRAWING FOR ABSOLUTE BEGINNERS
Anyone can draw! Learn how in this fun four-week workshop.
- DRAWING FACES
Learn to draw realistic, recognizable faces, even if you’ve never drawn before.
- FIGURE DRAWING
In this class, you’ll learn an easy method of drawing the human body.
- DRAWING IN PERSPECTIVE
Perspective is meant to make drawing easier, not harder. You’ll learn secrets of one, two and three point perspective in this class.
- DRAWING WITH COLORED PENCILS
Learn how to blend and layer colors to create beautiful effects.
- ACRYLIC PAINTING FOR BEGINNERS: Acrylics are fun! Learn how to mix and blend colors, and paint simple landscapes in this four-week introductory class.
- WATERCOLOR – 1 DAY WORKSHOP: Watercolor is a beautiful and sensitive medium. Learn the basics from a pro.
- COLORED PENCIL DRAWING – 1 DAY WORKSHOP: Learn how to blend and layer colors to create beautiful effects.
- CARTOONING 101: A fun, four week introduction to drawing humorous cartoon characters
- CARTOONING – 1 DAY WORKSHOP: A one-day version of our popular Cartooning 101 class
- DRAWING COMICS and GRAPHIC NOVELS: How to draw comic books, lay out pages, and tell stories visually
- MIXED MEDIA COLLAGE – 1 DAY WORKSHOP: Have fun creating beautiful and original collages
- DRAWING WITH COLORED PENCILS – 1 DAY WORKSHOP:
Learn how to blend and layer colors to create beautiful effects
- ACTING 101: SUNDAY CLASS
- ACTING 101: WEEKNIGHT CLASS
ACTING 102 CLASS: A follow up for students who have finished Acting 101 and would like to learn more.
- ACTING 102: SUNDAY CLASS
- ACTING 102: WEEKNIGHT CLASS
OTHER ACTING CLASSES:
- ACTING WITH EMOTION: In this class we’ll explore emotions, and levels of expressing them in scenes.
- ACTING FOR THE CAMERA: Learn the difference between stage and camera acting, and get practice in both.
- LET’S MAKE A MOVIE: In this class we’ll make a short independent movie. A great way for actors to get material for their reels.
- AUDITIONING 101: Learn where to find auditions, how to know your “type,” and how to have the best chance of landing a role.
- IMPROV FOR BEGINNERS: Improv is fun! No scripts, just creating scenes with your scene partner out of the blue.
- STAND-UP COMEDY: Three practice sessions — then you’ll give a live performance on stage!
- ACTING FUNDAMENTALS CERTIFICATE