- ACRYLIC PAINTING FOR BEGINNERS: Acrylics are fun! Learn how to mix and blend colors, and paint simple landscapes in this four-week introductory class.
- WATERCOLOR – 1 DAY WORKSHOP: Watercolor is a beautiful and sensitive medium. Learn the basics from a pro.
- COLORED PENCIL DRAWING – 1 DAY WORKSHOP: Learn how to blend and layer colors to create beautiful effects.
- DRAWING FOR ABSOLUTE BEGINNERS
Anyone can draw! Learn how in this fun four-week workshop.
- DRAWING FACES
Learn to draw realistic, recognizable faces, even if you’ve never drawn before.
- FIGURE DRAWING
In this class, you’ll learn an easy method of drawing the human body.
- DRAWING IN PERSPECTIVE
Perspective is meant to make drawing easier, not harder. You’ll learn secrets of one, two and three point perspective in this class.
- DRAWING WITH COLORED PENCILS
Learn how to blend and layer colors to create beautiful effects.
The Seattle Experimental College is an independent educational program offering enjoyable non-credit classes in a wide range of different topics.
We offer dozens of classes in topics including drawing and painting, cartooning, acrylics, watercolor, film acting, stage acting, filmmaking, voice acting, collage, and many more.