Also known as – “Let’s Make a 48 Hour Movie!”
- 48 Hour Movies are a blast!
- We get our assignment on a Friday night.
- It could be to make a comedy, a crime drama, a love story, or even a silent movie.
- We film it on Saturday, then our editors spend the night polishing it, after which we turn it in on Sunday. (Teams aren’t allowed to write, edit, or film in advance, so all the magic happens in one weekend!)
- In the “prep” meeting (the class), we’ll play some fun acting games and brainstorm a list of props, costumes, and potential filming locations for the weekend. This way, we’ll be ready for any genre that we get assigned.
- On our filming day (Saturday), we’ll spend the entire day filming the movie.
- Then a week or two later, the movie we’ve made will be screened in a Seattle theater as part of a major Seattle film festival.
- Our registrations are now being handled by Rekindle School. See dates and times and sign up now using the link below!