ACTING 102 CLASS: A follow up for students who have finished Acting 101 and would like to learn more.
OTHER ACTING CLASSES:
- ACTING WITH EMOTION: In this class we’ll explore emotions, and levels of expressing them in scenes.
- ACTING FOR THE CAMERA: Learn the difference between stage and camera acting, and get practice in both.
- LET’S MAKE A MOVIE: In this class we’ll make a short independent movie. A great way for actors to get material for their reels.
- AUDITIONING 101: Learn where to find auditions, how to know your “type,” and how to have the best chance of landing a role.
- IMPROV FOR BEGINNERS: Improv is fun! No scripts, just creating scenes with your scene partner out of the blue.
- STAND-UP COMEDY: Three practice sessions — then you’ll give a live performance on stage!
- ACTING FUNDAMENTALS CERTIFICATE